Sunday, January 27, 2013

Its A French Thing...



Hellooo shimmers,
With February approaching so is Paris Fashion Week. I am pretty sure all Fashion and Beauty Bloggers are all revved up and ready to report back.
I love fashion weeks, up and coming trends, gorgeous hair and makeup, not to mention the weird and wacky!
I'm not going to be at the fashion weeks this year, I would love to be going but I have to save for University!
But if I was going the challenge would be what to wear...Paris fashion week is one of the biggest dates on the fashion calendar, how are you suppose to choose what to wear!
I thought I would create a few outfits that I would wear to the fashion week and then share them with you.
Outfit 1
Gorgeous pink patterned dress from NEXT
Ashara Nude Block Heel Patent Court Shoes
Nude Heels from Boohoo

Outfit 2
Disco Treggings
Disco Leggings from Topshop

Peplum Top from River island
Monochrome Quilted Bag from Next
What Would You wear To Paris Fashion Week? 

Laura x

16 comments:

  1. Love these outfits :D The dress is so pretty.

    - Celine
    http://indigobellefashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too its on my Wishlist :)

      Delete
  2. Nice post :) I love outfit 2, I really want to try some monochrome outfits for this Spring.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am loving monochrome, and I love the hand bag because it a sort of soft monochrome :)
      Laura x

      Delete
  3. I'm loving the nude heels and the peplum top! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,

    I just adore that pink dress from Next, i would wear that!

    Txx

    http://fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, it's a shame I am on a slight spending ban!! :)
      Laura x

      Delete
  5. Love this post! amazing items! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I have to agree :)
      Laura x

      Delete
  6. Love that bag!
    Follow for follow?!? Let me know
    fashioncentral15.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too. I don't follow for follow but if I like it I will follow :) xx

      Delete
  7. I LOVE that dress from Next!
    Great blog, I`m your new follower, hope you might follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous and thanks, I will check out your blog :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments they are much appreciated. Any mean or inappropriate comments wiil be deleted, this is a friendly space. :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...